The course is conducted in one day, over seven and a half hours normally commencing at 7 am and concluding by 3 pm, with a compulsory 30-minute lunch break. The vehicle used for the course is a Toyota Commuter minibus. We currently have over a 90% pass rate within the scheduled seven and a half hour time frame, however if you do require any additional sessions, these hours will be charged at $120.00 per hour.
WHAT YOU NEED TO GET YOUR LR (LIGHT RIGID) LICENCE
- You need to have held a class C Licence (not including Learners) for one year or more. First year of green P plates is acceptable.
- Pass an RMS LR Knowledge Test ($48 RMS fee)
- Pass an RMS Eyesight test and ask for a CBA (Competency Based Assessment) Logbook and CBA guide book. ($28 RMS fee)
- Contact Arndell Park Truck Training School 96761113 to book your one day LR course. Please have your Logbook with you when you call, as there are details within the Logbook which we require for processing your booking.
- A deposit is required to secure and confirm your booking which will be deducted from your total course cost. This is non-refundable if you cancel without 72 hours notice.
- After successfully completing the course you will receive a Certificate of Competence which you will take to your local Service Centre NSW and exchange for your upgraded LR (Light Rigid) Licence. ($28 RMS fee)